Part of our mission here at Nite Ize is to make your life a little bit easier, one product at a time. This Mothers Day, we’re celebrating the superhero moms of our Nite Ize family by sharing some of their go-to products for raising and having fun with their kiddos. Every mom deserves something that makes their life just a little bit easier, and that’s where we shine.
Kelly Von Letkemann, Legal Operations Manager:
- LED Mini Glowstick: My kids LOVE it when I turn off the lights and throw a few of these in the bathtub. They are obviously great for trick or treating or just generally clipping on kids when you are out at night (and can color code by kid).
- S-Biners: We carry water bottles around with us everywhere we go. S-Biners are the obvious choice for making sure water bottles stay attached to backpacks, and I always have one or two on hand so I can attach water bottles to my purse so I can be hands free (because we all know who gets stuck carrying all their stuff. . .)
- FlipOut Handle + Stand: The FlipOut is great for Face Timing with family, or simply bribing your kids to eat their breakfast by offering to show them a PBS Kids show. Not that it ever happens. . .
Michael Westfield, Creative Director:
- BugLit: I wrapped one on my kid’s bed as a little light.
- Gear Ties: These are great for closing snack bags in the pantry and large veggie bags in the fridge. Or for when I lose the bread tie or the bread tie plastic breaks.
- LED Mini Glowstick: They’re just fun.
- NiteGem: I throw them in the bathtub since they’re waterproof – disco party in the tub!
Kristen Green, Customer Service Representative:
- Flashflight LED Flying Disc: For hours of endless entertainment outside on a beautiful Colorado evening. Can’t wait to see these flying around our campsite in Moab in a few weeks!
- TwistLit LED Bike Lights: My kids are the talk of the neighborhood with these.
- BugLit: These are great for when I actually need them to do some reading! Perfect for long car rides too!
Calle Gainok, Digital Content Manager:
- Steelie Pedestal Kit: I’m all about the Steelie. I use a Pedestal Kit for our video baby monitor so we can view it at just the right angle.
Kristin Butcher, Marketing Communications Specialist
- The Hitch: For when I give my butterfingered progeny my phone to take pictures (that will invariably result in 100 blurry pictures of the cat’s butt).
- NiteHowls: Keeping an eye on your children at a campout has never been easier!
- SpokeLit Wheel Lights: Awesomeness and safety all in one rechargeable color-changing package.
We hope this wisdom imparted by our resident moms inspires you to find new ways to make your life easier. Or steal some of their ideas, that’s what we’re here for! Tag #LifesAdventureKit on Instagram or Twitter and show off your Nite Ize parenting hacks and be entered for a chance to win your own Adventure Kit!