One of our fan favorite and most versatile products is the iconic Gear Tie Reusable Rubber Twist Tie. If you’re not yet hip to Gear Ties, you’ll soon learn why they’ve garnered a devoted following over the years. Although many people associate Gear Ties with wrapping and wrangling cords, cables, or hoses, they really have thousands of uses – you simply have to think outside the box. We asked you, our community, to submit photos of your favorite or most creative ways to use a Gear Tie, and you came through with some outstanding uses. Prepare to be inspired – these Gear Tie hacks are truly ingenious.
1. HANG YOUR PAPER TOWELS WITH A TWIST
2. FASHION YOUR OWN TOOL HOLSTER
3. KEEP YOUR PAINT CAN RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
4. RIDE OFF-GRID WITH YOUR GPS ON YOUR HANDLEBARS
5. HANG & ORGANIZE YOUR TOOLS (BONUS POINTS FOR THE S-BINERS)
6. CREATE A PLACE TO HOLD YOUR EAR PROTECTORS
7. DIY SOME HEAD AND TAIL LIGHTS
8. NO HANDLE? NO PROBLEM!
9. KEEP THOSE TOOLS SECURE ON THE FIRE ENGINE
10. BRING YOUR OWN DISINFECTANT
11. KEEP YOUR DOOR JAMMED
12. WRANGLE A PAIR OF CRUTCHES DURING TRAVEL
13. HANG YOUR BIKE (YES, GEAR TIE MEGAS REALLY ARE THIS STRONG)
14. KEEP YOUR COFFEE BEANS FRESH
15. FIX YOUR TOILET ON THE FLY
Do you have a creative Gear Tie hack? We love to see them! Describe it in the comments, or tag us in a photo on social media so we can share your bright ideas with the community.